If you have any upcoming critical dates (e.g. assessments or online submission) between May and the end of August, especially during the exam period , please ensure that you have informed TEL help email@example.com .
You can view and check the critical date information that users have already supplied. If you have critical activity that is missing please let TEL help know.
This information is used to help schedule downtime for essential maintenance to Blackboard, QMP and other systems with the least disruption to you and your students. The information also helps TEL and IT Services to more effectively support students and staff in the event of an unexpected disruption to Blackboard, QMP, Turnitin or related services (such as MyBristol).
When providing information please add:
* date of activity
* time of activity
* duration of activity (if applicable)
* type of activity (eg Blackboard assignment submission, Turnitin assignment submission, QMP exam, Blackboard test, Blackboard results release, etc)
* level of activity (eg summative, formative, exam, mock, etc)
* approximate number of students involved
* course ID (for Blackboard), or exam or group name (for QMP)
* room the activity is taking place in (if applicable)
* staff contact details