Xerte Upgrade Monday 27th April
Following recent advice from the Xerte Development Team, IT Services will be upgrading Xerte to version 3.8.5 between 8am and 4pm on Monday 27th April.
This upgrade contains important and essential security updates. We apologise for the late notice and timing; however, the upgrade is essential to ensure Xerte remains a safe and secure tool for staff and students.
In addition to the security improvements, this upgrade will bring us up to the most recent version and brings the following benefits:
- New page types including ‘Text Correction’.
- Sub-templates and Learning Designs.
- Improved tracking of Project Plays.
- Improved and accessible Hotspots.
- Better integration with Mediasite (Re/Play) video content in Media Lessons.
- Improved Display Modes.
- Improved accessibility.
- Improved Audio Player
We will blog again when Xerte is available for staff and students.