To support you in teaching and assessment online, the DEO are continuing to run daily drop-ins as well as subject-specific webinars for colleagues who teach or support teaching. Upcoming webinars include:
- Blackboard and eVision for admin staff: integration and key processes: 9 February 2021
- Engaging online discussions: 16 February 2021
- Blackboard tests: Uses, ideas and hands on practice: 22 February 2021
- Blackboard: Mark offline and batch upload feedback: 23 February 2021
- Marking online using Turnitin: 24 February 2021
- Transferring assessment marks from Blackboard into eVision: 2 March 2021
- Design your Blackboard space: ideas, real examples and hands on practice: 3 March 2021
You can find details on how to access drop-ins as well as signup instructions for webinars on our Events page. The drop-ins are an opportunity to talk to the team and ask any questions you may have.
You can access recordings of previous webinars in the DEO Staff Development space in Blackboard. If you do not already have access to the space please self enrol: Self enrol on DEO Staff Development space on Blackboard . You may be asked to log in to Single sign on first.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org