Places are available on Digital Education workshops and webinars before and after Christmas, including introductions to Blackboard, creating and managing online tests, and advanced use of the Grade Centre, as well as talks from AbilityNet on digital accessibility. We are also running a series of EMA drop-in clinics around the University.
If you are interested in using Blackboard for online tests come and join our webinar on 11th December 14:00-14:45. We will look at how to create question pools, different types of questions and how to deploy tests in your course. Sign up here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/introduction-to-creating-and-managing-tests-in-blackboard-tickets-80828358797
Places are available on the Blackboard Basics Webinar for staff on Thursday 7th November 15:00-15:30.
For more information and booking see Digital Education Office Events
Places are available on the Blackboard Basics Webinar on 24th October, 15:00-15:30.
The aim of this webinar is to provide a concise overview of the tools and features of Blackboard, enable participants to be in a position to create their own courses and share ideas on how Blackboard can be used to support learning and teaching based on examples from the University of Bristol.
For more information and to register, please visit the Blackboard Basics event page.
Places are still available for Digital Education Office workshops. These include: Introduction to Blackboard, The Blackboard Grade Centre, Blackboard Collaborate, Designing and creating digital materials, and Video in teaching and learning. See the Digital Education Office events page for more details and to book.
Places are available on Digital Education Office workshops in September onwards. These include: Introduction to Blackboard, Questionmark OnDemand, The Blackboard Grade Centre, Blackboard Collaborate, Designing and creating digital materials, and Video in teaching and learning. See the Digital Education Office events page for more details and to book.
Book now for upcoming workshops run by the Digital Education Office. These workshops are open to all staff as well as postgraduate students who have teaching duties as part of their role.
- Friday 14th September 9.30 – 12.00: Introduction to Blackboard for admin and support staff
- Monday 17th September 1.30 – 4.30pm: Video for teaching and learning
- Tuesday 18th September 1.30 – 4.30pm: Getting the most out of the Blackboard Grade Centre: advanced administration skills for EMA
- Thursday 27th September 1.30 – 4.00pm: Introduction to Blackboard for academic and research staff
- Wednesday 3rd October 9.30 – 12.00: Digital Education Office dropin (no booking required)
- Thursday 11th October 9.30 – 12.00: Synchronous online teaching with Blackboard Collaborate
- Tuesday 16th October 1.30 – 4.30pm: Designing and creating digital materials
If there is not a workshop scheduled that meets your needs or if you would like tailored training e.g. for your School, please contact us.