New content types are now available in H5P – a tool that enables you to easily create interactive resources to include in your Blackboard course. Some are still in beta and/or don’t have tutorials, examples or accessibility information yet, so explore them with some caution.
- Structure Strip: provide students with a structured writing process
- Cornell Notes: note-taking
- AR Scavenger (beta): augmented reality content type that triggers 3D shapes or tasks when QR-code-like markers placed by authors in the real world are scanned with students’ devices.
- Complex fill the blanks
- Live engagement tools allow multiple people to participate. Look out for the green ‘multiple players’ icon.
- Word cloud (beta): poll where users type in or select a response
- Emoji Cloud (beta): poll where users select an emoji as a response
- Multipoll (beta): poll for feedback or debates
- The Chase (beta): engaging live competitions
You can find the new content types in the list that comes up when you select Add Content in H5P. See more information about how to create and insert H5P resources in your Blackboard course.