IT Services will be upgrading Xerte to version 3.11 between 8am and 1pm on Thursday 11th August. During this time, Xerte resources will be unavailable to staff and students. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
This upgrade brings security updates and improved functionality, including:
- Accessibility enhancements and responsiveness.
- Improvements to Bootstrap Template.
- Access codes (password protect sections to add elements of gamification, e.g. Escape Room style content).
- Improved WYSIWYG editor for text areas.
- Spellchecker improvements.
We will update the blog when Xerte is available again. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org