This is a reminder that there will be two disruptions to service this week as we maintain and enhance the service:
- The Re/Play service will have limited availability on Tuesday 10 October between midnight and 4:00 am. There will be several short outages of 5 minutes during these hours as essential data centre work is carried out.
- The Re/Play service will be unavailable for up to four hours between midnight and 4:00 am on Thursday 12 October. This work will improve playback for staff and students.
We are working to enhance and extend the service through a new program of investment, aiming to:
- Simplify, standardise and complete recording equipment provision in centrally managed, large teaching spaces
- Extend the scope of the service to better accommodate disciplinary requirements (eg record chalkboards and whiteboards, recording in smaller teaching spaces)
- Develop, implement and evaluate case studies of media to enhance teaching and differentiate assessment.
Please see our project page to find out more