Book now for upcoming workshops run by the Digital Education Office. These workshops are open to all staff as well as postgraduate students who have teaching duties as part of their role.
- Friday 14th September 9.30 – 12.00: Introduction to Blackboard for admin and support staff
- Monday 17th September 1.30 – 4.30pm: Video for teaching and learning
- Tuesday 18th September 1.30 – 4.30pm: Getting the most out of the Blackboard Grade Centre: advanced administration skills for EMA
- Thursday 27th September 1.30 – 4.00pm: Introduction to Blackboard for academic and research staff
- Wednesday 3rd October 9.30 – 12.00: Digital Education Office dropin (no booking required)
- Thursday 11th October 9.30 – 12.00: Synchronous online teaching with Blackboard Collaborate
- Tuesday 16th October 1.30 – 4.30pm: Designing and creating digital materials
If there is not a workshop scheduled that meets your needs or if you would like tailored training e.g. for your School, please contact us.