To support you in teaching and assessment online, the DEO are continuing to run daily drop-ins as well as subject-specific webinars for colleagues who teach or support teaching. Upcoming webinars include:
- Blackboard basics
- Using Blackboard Collaborate for live sessions
- Creating and reusing video
- Design your Blackboard space: ideas, real examples and hands on practice
- Designing and facilitating engaging online discussion
- Blackboard tests: uses, ideas and hands on practice
- Blackboard: mark offline and batch upload feedback
- Mark online using Turnitin
- Manage and record teaching attendance using Qwickly
You can find details on how to access dropins as well as signup instructions for webinars on our Events page.
To access recordings of previous webinars, please enrol yourself on the DEO Staff Development course on Blackboard (you may be asked to log in to Single sign on first).
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com