With recent issues in Re/Play, we have had questions about sharing Re/Play videos using a direct link, and so thought it would be useful to run through the steps you need to take in order to do this.
- Log in to Blackboard and select My Re/Play
- Click on the title of the presentation you wish to share
- Make sure the Who Can View setting is set to My Organisation.
- Click the “Share Presentation” button
- Copy the Quick Link URL
- Share this link by pasting it in an email, announcement, Padlet, or wherever best for your students.
When students follow this link, they will need to select the ‘authenticate’ option when prompted. After authenticating, they should be able to view the video in a new browser window. This link will work for anyone authenticated via the University of Bristol’s Single Sign On.
If you are experiencing problems accessing your recordings via My Re/Play and need to share them urgently, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist further.