The Digital Education Office is pleased to confirm that the new Re/Play recording tool is now available in the Microsoft App Store and the Apple App Store. This replaces the Desktop Recorder, which will be out of support later in the year. To install the new tool:
- Type “Microsoft store” in the search bar at the bottom left of the screen (Mac users can install from the Apple App Store and jump to step 5)
- When this appears, click to open it
- Select the ‘University of Bristol’ from the top tabs
- Select ‘Mediasite Mosaic’ and click ‘Install’
- Click this Mosaic registration link and authenticate with your University login
- Click the ‘Register’ button.
Now, when you run Mosaic, you should see your user code at the top right of the window. Consult the Mosaic user guide to learn how to use it.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Problems with your installation?
Sometimes a newly installed Mosaic will have all the menus in far-East characters (Japanese). This can be fixed by installing the US Language Pack in Windows:
From Windows Settings->Time & Language->Language, add the English (United States) language pack and set it as the second language in the list of installed languages.
Instructions here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/language-packs-for-windows-a5094319-a92d-18de-5b53-1cfc697cfca8