We are currently investigating a small number of reports of students not being able to view some Re/Play recordings in Blackboard. If your students need to view a particular recording urgently, and are having difficulty accessing it, we recommend that you delete the item and re-add it using the following steps:
- Log on to Blackboard.
- Select the My Re/Play tab at the top.
- Locate the presentation you wish to add as a content item.
- Ensure the padlock symbol in the bottom right corner is unlocked. If not, click on it.
- Navigate to the area in your course where you want to embed the presentation.
- Ensure Edit Mode is ON.
- From the menu at the top of the page, select Build Content and then Mediasite – link to Presentation/s.
- Enter the name of your presentation in the search box and select the grey Search Presentations button.
- When located, click in the box to left and Submit.
- On the next screen, click OK.
- Your presentation will now appear at the bottom of the page and can be moved to the location you wish.
If you have a large number of recordings that urgently need re-enabling, or any questions, please email email@example.com.