This is a reminder that the Blackboard service will be unavailable from 10.30 pm tonight (Thursday 4 January 2018) up to 10.30 am tomorrow (Friday 5 January 2018) for essential maintenance work. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. This update will include a change to Blackboard’s feedback annotation tool (Crocodoc). Please see separate post for information.
Places are still available for the “Planning for e-submission and e-marking” workshop on 28th January. Details and booking via Staff Development.
- When you submit your assignment you will see an onscreen confirmation and receive an email receipt
- If you see a message saying “This file is being converted. The estimated waiting time is … seconds” your submission will have been registered but you may need to refresh the page to see it.
Look at grades and feedback
- From your Blackboard home page, in the Tools menu click My Grades. A link to My Grades can also be found in most Blackboard courses
- Click on the relevant course and find the assignment
- Click on the assignment link to see your submission or access feedback (if this has been provided)
Video guides on how to access feedback